The following information & guidance is provided to allow campers and glampers to stay safe whilst visiting Swallowtails. We are grateful of your cooperation.
- Whilst Swallowtails will provide hand sanitiser for communal areas each family is required to bring their own sanitiser for their stay.
- The communal washing up area will be open
- A communal fridge freezer will be made available for guests for use. We would ask that wash freezer blocks are washed in soap and water before placing them in the freezer and guests to sanitise hands before placing these in the freezer.
- Wood and kindling will be available to buy in the supplies shack. No change will be made available. In addition, glampers will have a starter pack of wood and kindling upon arrival.
- We can take contactless payments for supplies when onsite.
- The communal hot tub will not be available to book as it poses too much of a risk to guests as it is a non chemical hot tub.
- Refuse disposal and recycling. Please hand sanitise before using shared refuse bins.
- Children under 11 years old should be supervised at all times when using internal common areas e.g. washing up area/shared toilet facility/supplies shack/refuse bins/external stand pipe.
- Will have a shared toilet. Please hand sanitise before use and wash hands after use.
- Sadly, the hot tub area and the games room will be closed as they pose too much of a Covid risk.
- The Pizza Making activity will be adapted to avoid Covid risk. We will now be taking pizza orders and guests will have their pizzas made for them.
- Access to the shared shower facility: please hand sanitise before entering the shower room and wash room. This area and the washing up area will be cleaned at least daily.
- Government guidelines on accommodation require us to ask guests to strip their own beds at this point in time to protect staff members during changeovers.
- Government guidelines require us to remove soft furnishings from the yurts/bell tents including cushions, throws, blankets and rugs.
- The communal wash basins will not be in use in the stables. Each tent will have their own wash bowl and pitcher.
We appreciate your cooperation in these exceptional times, and we have made every effort to make your stay as safe as possible. However, if these COVID 19 measures are not acceptable to you, we are happy to postpone or refund your booking.
Checklist of things to bring:
- Face masks if you feel it necessary, but not compulsory.
- Print out of this information sheet.
- Hand sanitiser.