- Please use the availability checker widget. For group glamping bookings wanting to be located together, please request this by sending an email to us
- Late availability discounts available through phone bookings.
- Once you have made payment, sit back and look forward to campfires, starry nights and bird song!
- All North Yorkshire term dates are based on North Yorkshire term dates.
- Glamping during the summer holiday: Friday start day (3 night minimum booking) and Monday start day (4 night minimum booking).
- Our stylish luxury yurts and 'Lotus Belle' tent have king sized beds and single daybeds with pull out single mattress trundles, sleeping from 4-6 people.
- All our yurts are felt insulated to keep you cosy in the night and cool in the day.
- Daybed (which doubles up as a sofa) with pull out single mattress trundle.
- Underbed storage and blanket box.
- Wood burning stove. An eco friendly 'starter fire' in the form of award winning heat logs and firelighters are provided. Additional firelogs can be purchased from the supplies shack.
- Bedding, towels, tea towels, rugs and blankets.
- Hurricane candle holders, spot lights, external solar lighting, solar panel kit to charge devices etc. & and torch.
- Water dispenser for drinking water. You can refill your water dispensers at the water point next to the supplies shack.
- Crockery and cutlery, tea, coffee, sugar, salt and pepper, tea towel and scourer, washing up liquid, bottle opener, tin opener, cooking equipment, e.g. pots and pans, graters, wooden spoons, spatulas, salad bowls, chopping board and knives, bread knife, colander, tray, mugs, beakers, serving spoons, cooking/salad oil and BBQ utensils.
- We have a fridge for your chilled food and a coolbox in each yurt
Outside Belle Tents
- Large family sized gas BBQ
- You will have your own raised firepit and outside seating to enjoy the great outdoors keeping you warm when the sun goes down.
- You also have a set of cast iron campfire pans for your campfire cooking.
- Table and chairs inside and out for eating meals, as well as 2 steamer chairs.
- There are toilet facilities and a shower block which are cleaned at least daily and a compost loo for the sole use of the yurts and 'Lotus Belle' tent
- We have a washing up hut and Ecover washing up liquid provided
- Our yurts tent have a minimum 2 night stay at off peak times and 3 night minimum at peak times (Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday). We are unable to offer shorter stays in advance, but shorter stays can be booked as part of a last minute deal subject to availability.
- We have a £100 damage deposit in case something gets damaged. We do a tour of your yurt on arrival and go through a checklist of the yurt equipment and condition for everyone’s peace of mind.
- ‘Check In’ is normally from 4pm - 9pm (please try to check in before dark), check out by 11am on the day of departure (to allow for changeover)
- On arrival, please follow signs for reception, park in the reception parking bay and walk down to the 'Swallowtails' reception/Supplies Shack.
- We ask guests to only come onto the camping glade in vehicles to bring their possessions to their yurts or 'Lotus Belle' tent and to pack up their vehicle at the end of their stay with us. This preserves the condition of the glade and is safer for young children.
- Each pitch/yurt/'Lotus Belle' tent is allocated free parking in the visitors car park.
- Luxury yurts sleep up to six people (if sleeping six in one of our 18ft yurts, you will need to hire two additional single camp beds and bedding for an additional £10 per night/ £5 for camp bed only)
- We encourage guests to get to know each other at the communal campfire. Accoustic musicians are welcome to play at Swallowtails before 10pm.
- No shoes in the yurts to avoid damage to the yurts/bell tents, especially on a wet day.